Friday 26 October 2018

Moment

I'm being cheeky today and combining a blog post with the Five Minute Friday link-up. Herself sometimes does FMF but this week, I got in there first. The topic is 'moment'.

I had a moment in June when I ended up in hospital. This morning I went back for a check-up.

Setting off in Herself's handbag.
No one would ever guess I was in here, all snug and safe.

Aaagghh! After driving round and round before finally finding a parking space, guess what?
The ticket machine was out of order.
STRESS!!!
Am glad Himself was with us and knew what to do.

I need an ECG to check my little heart is beating properly.

Here we are, ECG Outpatients.

Lots of wavy lines means my heart is behaving.
 
Herself was so pleased that we went for a celebratory walk in the
autumnal woods afterwards.

Today has been full of moments: nice, worrying and otherwise. But Someone who loves little bears like me has been looking after us.

8 comments:

  1. Herself is SO cute!!!!
    I'm a teddy lover. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy, Scamper is cute! Lovely to meet another teddy lover.

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet way to record the beauty of everyday moments in life. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you did too! Thanks for visiting Scamper's blog.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to catch up on Scamper's adventures. Made my own heart beat a little faster when I saw his photo appear. Glad to hear you got the all clear, Scampers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you UncLe Martin. And yes, the doctors said I'm now fit to have all the adventures I want :) Love Scamper

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love this! What a cheeky little bear. I'm glad there was a pretty walk at the end of the hospital adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jae, great to have you visit Scamper's blog.

      Delete