Saturday 16 June 2018

Unexpected

It's been a funny old week.... After the fun of Monsal Head I didn't expect to end up in hospital two days later. It was quite exciting though in its own way.

I was a poorly bear so Himself took us to hospital.

Sucking my thumb helped while the nurses checked my heart beat.
 
Having my blood pressure taken was fun.
A few times the cuff pinged off (I don't think that's meant to happen). 

This isn't Herself force-feeding me.
The doctor thought I might feel better if I could blow into a syringe.
I blew till my cheeks went red, but it didn't make me feel better.

This contraption on my paw measured how much oxygen was in my blood.

I took a book to while away the time in A&E.

I had to stay in overnight.
Herself was allowed to stay with me and we snuggled up together.
I'm glad she was there.

Sometimes I felt a bit worried and sucked my thumb.
But the doctors and nurses took good care of me.

Here I am back home, feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment