Sunday 10 June 2018

Hello!



Scamper
Hello! I'm Scamper and until recently I lived on the top shelf of a bookcase with some other furry friends. I'm a bit tatty now but Herself thinks that adds to my cuteness factor. Whatever, it's not about looks, it's about living.

So, I've started going out and about again - mostly in Herself's handbag - and have decided to keep a picture blog of my adventures. Here's the first of what I hope will be many instalments.

Today we visited Monsal Head in the Peak District.

Headstone Viaduct

We found this gorgeous waterfall underneath the viaduct

Sunny day at the viaduct

It was dark in Headstone Tunnel but I'm brave as well as cute so we were all fine
Admiring the view with some friends: Chocolate, Creamy and Snowy

I was ready for this banana and toffee milkshake after all that walking

The horses took a fancy to this chilli jam - suppose it makes a change from grass

Tucking into a Sunday roast was the perfect ending to a lovely day



11 comments:

  1. This is such fun! I love the fact that he says 'whatever'!! I'm now thinking everyone should start teddy blogs ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddy with attitude! Thanks Fran, and many thanks for the idea x

      Delete
  2. Love this! Yes text blogs could be the next new thing eh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way he refers to you as 'Herself' Really enjoyed reading this, Mandy 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun! A wonderful start to Scamper's adventures. We have had two holidays nearby: such a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! And yes, it's a real beauty spot.

      Delete
  5. That is one bear with a huge appetite, milkshake and a roast dinner! Loved the horses guest appearance too and their love of chilli jam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I think it must have been all the fresh air Martin.

      Delete