Monday 25 June 2018

Scargill

This is the best adventure so far! Herself took me to Scargill. I made lovely new friends and even learned a skill (see below). I am a bear of hidden talents.

I'm still learning about selfies.
You can just see Scargill House (a bit wonky) in the background.
Chocolate on big squishy pillows!

Room with a view.
Posing with my two new friends in the walled garden.
Love auntie Fiona and auntie Helen.

Saturday's adventure was a beautiful walk in the Dales:

Scamper the Explorer!
With Snowy, Creamy and Chocolate.
Like Herself, I'm curious to see what's off the beaten track.
So we climbed a wall to see what was on the other side....

The view was worth the climb.


Scamper the Explorer finds a rabbit hole!
(Herself wondered if it was a mole hill (there were lots around) until she realised,
in my excitement, I'd sat on a pile of rabbit droppings....)

King of the castle.

Do I like butter?

Just 'resting my eyes' before the long climb down.

Sunday's adventure was learning a new skill with auntie Cathy:

Manoeuvring a needle is tricky with paws.
But auntie Cathy was very patient.

Ta da!

Bye bye Scargill.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed not to have heard from Scamper on Saturday, performing a piece of writing. He could have read from Bearwolf, perhaps, if he'd written nothing himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what Fran, he was so busy looking for rabbit holes with his horsey-friends that it never occurred to him. Maybe next year! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm gutted not to have met Scamper! Charlie would have liked to have given him a good sniff too. :) Love the picture of him in the meadow and with the chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry Martin :(
      I will get Scamper to wave to you on Facebook. He would have loved to have met you and Charlie. I think he was tired out with learning embroidery on the Sunday....

      Delete