Wednesday 10 October 2018

Prague: Food, Drink, Scamper-size Trains

Here's the last of my adventures in the city of a hundred spires. Enjoy.


Posing in the Palace Gardens.

Just look at that view.

Blending in...

The Palace Gardens were marvellous.
Lots of steps to climb up and down... on a hot day.
Almost felt sorry for Herself. Almost but not quite.

Vytopna Restaurant in the Palladium had a Scamper-sized train.
Can you see me the platform?

Here I am, waiting to catch the train.

The train delivers drinks to customers at the tables.

Can you see the cans in carriages?

Taking a cheeky train ride.

This is what arrived for me in the train. Slurp.

Here we are in Petrin Park.
It's on a very steep hill and it was a hot day...
We just had to climb this tree for a breather.

Tucking into chocolate cake at the summit of Petrin Park.

Enjoying fresh lemonade in Old Prague Restaurant.

This goulash soup served in bread was delicious.
My last hot chocolate in Prague.
(I loved it although it looks strange having the cream separate - it was like hot chocolate soup.
Yum.)

Bye bye Prague. 

No comments:

Post a Comment