Thursday 31 December 2020

Christmas 2020

 I hope if you're reading this that you had a marvellous Christmas. I had lots of fun and presents and some new friends came to stay. Plus Herself and I have been out for frosty walks every day. I'm hoping for snow now so that I can make full use of my favourite present.


I love my sleigh, made by Herself, and my
sleigh bells and luxury purple robe courtesy of Auntie Cathy.

Me and my new friends.
L to R:
Steffi on Big Unicorn, Toff on Little Unicorn, me,
Chrissy and Pup.

Pup, me and Chrissy watching The Great British Sewing Bee.

Working off some of our Christmas calories by having a race.
No idea how come Pup is in the lead!

Stocking up on the calories we just lost in the race.
Delicious cake made by Aunt Sally (nothing to do with Wurzel Gummidge).

All set for the sales.

Oooh, so long since I've been in a shopping mall with Herself. 
We came early to avoid the crowds.

Loving the decorations.
(Can you see me?)

I love shopping!

Enjoying cuddles with Herself in her cosy new M&S jumper.


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I approach life - do a bit of exercise and then stock up on the calories I used up (and more). Scamper, I hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good way of doing life isn't it, Auntie Fran x

    ReplyDelete