Wednesday 17 April 2019

Teddy Bears' Picnic Here

I haven't posted a photo for the Lent challenge in a while. A bear's life is a busy one! Today's word is here.

Last Friday I had some fun here, at home, with Herself and my friends.

Herself was feeling a bit low so to cheer her up we decided to have a teddy bears' picnic. I helped in the kitchen making paw-sized chilli-cheese scones and ginger cup cakes. We all had great fun.

Enjoy the photos!

Yum!

Checking I've remembered all the ingredients.

Love these cheery cup cake cases.

Ta da!

We got out the Tweety-Pie teapot and everything.
(No puddy tats here though.)

I'm sitting next to my best friend Kik-A-Boo, still wearing her fluffy Christmas scarf.

Smiles all round.

Super-fun way to spend an afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment