Thursday 6 September 2018

Fun in Prague (2)

Here are some more of my favourite memories of Prague. I hope you have as much fun looking at the photos as Fred and I did being in them.

We found this beautifully-colourful synagogue in the Jewish Quarter.

This is a medieval Jewish cemetery. The gravestones were higgledy-piggledy;
it was very quiet and made me feel sad.

Posing (again) on Charles Bridge.
Just a couple of lads out on the town in Prague.

Look what we found!
This is Prague's narrowest street.
Only one person at a time can fit in it so there are traffic lights at each end.

Can you see the traffic light above Fred's head?
It was such fun. This is our size street!

He doesn't look impressed with us, does he?

Lunch was very welcome after a busy morning.

Yellow penguins, who knew?
(It looks like I've sprouted green antlers....)

Tree climbing!

Hiding from Herself on one of the many bridges.

Bubbles!

Posing in front of the National Museum.

Trying to look like that bloke on the horse.
I am victorious Captain Scamper.

Sunset.

We were ready to collapse after our busy day sightseeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment